Last modified: May 4, 2016
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On Haulmoving.com.
- On the mobile application and the Services.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and Hauler.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Hauler or any third party.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Services.
We will not knowingly collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 18 years of age has obtained an account on the Services, then you may alert us at email@example.com and request that we delete that child’s personally identifiable information from our systems.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, location, or email address or other contact information (“Personal Information”) when you become a registered user.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Automatically as you navigate through the site.
- Information You Provide to Us
Hauler collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us. The information that you provide may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or leaving reviews on Haulermoving.com. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us.
- Participation in any interactive features of the Services.
- Fill out any forms, create a request for moving, or pay for the Services.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, credit card information, and information about the items you want moved.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
Like most website operators and mobile application companies, Hauler collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Hauler collects non-personally identifying information to better understand how visitors use the Services. We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual.
As you use the Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to Haulermoving.com or use of the mobile application, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your mobile device, computer, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve the Services by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to Haulermoving.com.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of Haulermoving.com may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to accomplish the following:
- Provide the Services, manage your account, and provide you with customer support.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Conduct website analytics.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- Any other purpose with your consent.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose Personal Information for the following reasons:
- With your consent.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer in connection with a sale of Hauler.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hauler, our customers or others.
Third Party Applications
You may decline to share certain Personal Information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide you some of the features and functionality of the Services. You can review and change your Personal Information by visiting your account profile page. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you receive commercial email from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. Please be aware that even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Services.
We take security measures to help safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.